- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal and turkish lira
14 years 7 months ago #38908
by inanagyuz
Paypal and turkish lira was created by inanagyuz
Hi
Try is a symbol of the Turkish lira. I want to TL the symbol. How can I do?
TL the new Turkish lira is the symbol.
How do I add PayPal commission payments?
Try is a symbol of the Turkish lira. I want to TL the symbol. How can I do?
TL the new Turkish lira is the symbol.
How do I add PayPal commission payments?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39059
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal and turkish lira
Hi,
You need to go in the menu System->Currencies, edit your currency and change its symbol. Also make sure that you're using the %n format instead of the %i.
You can configure the paypal payment plugin via the menu System->Payment methods.
There is no option to set a fee for a payment method in HikaShop. That's something we have on our todo list.
You need to go in the menu System->Currencies, edit your currency and change its symbol. Also make sure that you're using the %n format instead of the %i.
You can configure the paypal payment plugin via the menu System->Payment methods.
There is no option to set a fee for a payment method in HikaShop. That's something we have on our todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39101
by inanagyuz
Replied by inanagyuz on topic Re: Paypal and turkish lira
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds