- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
link to joomla menu
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38973
by shiri
link to joomla menu was created by shiri
I have posted some categories and products on hikashop but nothing is showing,do I miss something? in virtuemart I just linked the menu shop,In hikashop,I am confused what to do i installed joomla and hika successfully and now what's next?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by shiri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39041
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: link to joomla menu
I did it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39074
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: link to joomla menu
For others, you can just follow the tutorial on that page of the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds