- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
show product with VAT in cart
14 years 7 months ago #38994
by comyoo
show product with VAT in cart was created by comyoo
Dear Hikashop,
We use your software on www.geertswarenhuis.nl Great sellings last year.
Now making a website on Joomla 2.5 en use Hikashop again.
I've a question about taxes. Can I enable to show the price of the product in the cart with taxes?
The taxes is showed in total price, but I want also this prices incl. Tax.
Can you help me?
We use your software on www.geertswarenhuis.nl Great sellings last year.
Now making a website on Joomla 2.5 en use Hikashop again.
I've a question about taxes. Can I enable to show the price of the product in the cart with taxes?
The taxes is showed in total price, but I want also this prices incl. Tax.
Can you help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39090
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: show product with VAT in cart
You can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/28960...-with-tax.html#28986
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/28960...-with-tax.html#28986
The following user(s) said Thank You: comyoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49073
by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: show product with VAT in cart
thank you Nicolas,
We are making a whole new webshop on joomla 2.5 and I have the same problem with vat on the cart.
Your solution is not working. Has something changed?
I'm using Joomla 2.5 and Hikashop 1.5.7
We are making a whole new webshop on joomla 2.5 and I have the same problem with vat on the cart.
Your solution is not working. Has something changed?
I'm using Joomla 2.5 and Hikashop 1.5.7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #49074
by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: show product with VAT in cart
I know what I've done wrong. I changes the 'step' file of another template. I didn't know that every template has there own hikashop items.
No question anymore at this time.
No question anymore at this time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds