- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
sh404 URL's
14 years 7 months ago #38995
by code7
sh404 URL's was created by code7
Hi
Is there a way to further tidy up urls?
For example
www.code7dev4.co.uk/online-store/product.../category_pathway-22
would be far better as
www.code7dev4.co.uk/online-store/autodes...lt-collaboration-aec
Cant do it manually through sh404, would take ages!
Thanks
Is there a way to further tidy up urls?
For example
www.code7dev4.co.uk/online-store/product.../category_pathway-22
would be far better as
www.code7dev4.co.uk/online-store/autodes...lt-collaboration-aec
Cant do it manually through sh404, would take ages!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39083
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sh404 URL's
Hi,
You can turn on the option "Simplified breadcrumbs" in the configuration to remove the "category_pathway-22" part.
For the "product" part, you can activate the "Activate smaller url" option and remove "product" from the "Product SEF name" option.
So you can have:
www.code7dev4.co.uk/online-store/1083-au...lt-collaboration-aec
the id cannot be removed as it is used to identify the products
You can turn on the option "Simplified breadcrumbs" in the configuration to remove the "category_pathway-22" part.
For the "product" part, you can activate the "Activate smaller url" option and remove "product" from the "Product SEF name" option.
So you can have:
www.code7dev4.co.uk/online-store/1083-au...lt-collaboration-aec
the id cannot be removed as it is used to identify the products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39112
by code7
Replied by code7 on topic Re: sh404 URL's
Hi
That does work, although if I remove the 'products' part the products 404
www.code7dev4.co.uk/online-store/1074-au...rastructure-modeller
That does work, although if I remove the 'products' part the products 404
www.code7dev4.co.uk/online-store/1074-au...rastructure-modeller
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39123
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sh404 URL's
That's probably because you didn't add anything in the "Category SEF name" option. You can't have both options empty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39127
by code7
Replied by code7 on topic Re: sh404 URL's
have 'category' in the category box...
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by code7. Reason: added screenshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39214
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sh404 URL's
Maybe you need to flush the SH404SEF URL cache. I know that sometimes it can be off and thus break URLs like that.
If that doesn't solve the problem, then I don't know. From what I can see in the code, I don't see a problem on that end for HikaShop.
If that doesn't solve the problem, then I don't know. From what I can see in the code, I don't see a problem on that end for HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds