- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 1
Price size on product page
14 years 7 months ago #39266
by ponygirl
Price size on product page was created by ponygirl
Hi
I just bought the business version and i must say how good your product is.
It took me some time to get my head around how it all works but I now have what I hope is a good grasp of Hikashop.
What i need to do is increase the size of the price on the product listing page (the font size)
Thanks for your help
I just bought the business version and i must say how good your product is.
It took me some time to get my head around how it all works but I now have what I hope is a good grasp of Hikashop.
What i need to do is increase the size of the price on the product listing page (the font size)
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39364
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price size on product page
Hi,
You can add such CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_products_listing_main span.hikashop_product_price {
font-size: 15px !important;
}
You can add such CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_products_listing_main span.hikashop_product_price {
font-size: 15px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39400
by ponygirl
Replied by ponygirl on topic Re: Price size on product page
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39473
by Huub
Replied by Huub on topic Re: Price size on product page
Hi there,
I did as you suggested and added the code to the css file, but nothing changes in the frontend ..... any suggestions what could cause this?
Thank you in advance for any help.
I did as you suggested and added the code to the css file, but nothing changes in the frontend ..... any suggestions what could cause this?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39683
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price size on product page
Then, make sure that you flush your browser cache and that the "custom" front end file is selected in the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39758
by Huub
Replied by Huub on topic Re: Price size on product page
I misread a word ....i am seeking to change the price size on the product detail page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39883
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price size on product page
On the product details page, then you should use that CSS instead:
.hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_product_price {
font-size: 15px !important;
}
.hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_product_price {
font-size: 15px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds