Skip to main content

Search results with images

More
14 years 7 months ago #39310 by protorob
I've found this online
offlajn.com/blog/entry/2012/02/10/improv...r-joomla-151725.html
have you ever tryed it?
Is very intersting and thei're claiming that it works with hikashop but i see in their demo that their cart is based on virtuemart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #39405 by nicolas
I didn't know about that. That's a great initiative !
I looked at the files and the modification to be compatible with the image display can be added without too much trouble, although there might be some short comings to the way it was done (for example, if you change the upload folder of HikaShop it won't display the image properly).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum