- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
How to format product title font size
14 years 7 months ago #39392
by karolko
How to format product title font size was created by karolko
Hi,
Where do I format product title font size displayed on the product list?
i.e. for products displayed say here www.mephit.cz/cs/historicke-miniatury/flames-of-war-wwii/knihy I would like to be title font size bit smaller (i usually have quite big product names)
Thanks,
Karol
Where do I format product title font size displayed on the product list?
i.e. for products displayed say here www.mephit.cz/cs/historicke-miniatury/flames-of-war-wwii/knihy I would like to be title font size bit smaller (i usually have quite big product names)
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39526
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to format product title font size
Hi,
You can do that by adding such CSS:
.hikashop_product_name{ font-size: 12px !important; }
You can do that by adding such CSS:
.hikashop_product_name{ font-size: 12px !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39556
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Re: How to format product title font size
Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds