Skip to main content

Billing Page Issue

More
14 years 7 months ago #39421 by ipshwitz
Billing Page Issue was created by ipshwitz
Ok, I have Hikashop up and running and loving it (as I always have). However, I do have a question.

1. At the page where you pay for your items in the cart, I have the Hikashop Check Module published and for some odd reason, it shows the Check option twice at the payment page, any idea why it's displaying twice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #39529 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Billing Page Issue
That can happen for some reasons when the payment method gets duplicated in the database. Go in the table jos_hikashop_payment vi phpmyadmin and delete one of the two check entry and that will solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum