Keep Codedisplay emty in add new product
14 years 7 months ago #39452
by knh15
Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem
Keep Codedisplay emty in add new product was created by knh15
When I add new product, I would like to have (1) codedisplay empty.
But if I live it empy and try to save, it write (2) A product with the same code already exists, and sets the product name into the display again.
It does not look so pretty in the front end.
How do I avoid this.
Forgive me my English, it's not entirely good. I hope you understand what I mean
But if I live it empy and try to save, it write (2) A product with the same code already exists, and sets the product name into the display again.
It does not look so pretty in the front end.
How do I avoid this.
Forgive me my English, it's not entirely good. I hope you understand what I mean
Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Keep Codedisplay emty in add new product
You should set a unique product code for each one of your products.
If you don't want the code to be displayed on the front end, you can hide it with CSS code or simple view modifications.
If you don't want the code to be displayed on the front end, you can hide it with CSS code or simple view modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39736
by knh15
Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem
Replied by knh15 on topic Re: Keep Codedisplay emty in add new product
Thank you Nicolas. I hope I can find the CSS, I'm just a beginner.
Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds