how to override "add to cart" button?
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39491
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
how to override "add to cart" button? was created by progreccor
I need to add word "quantity" on the product page before quantity to add to cart.
I show this on the screenshot.
If I override "quantity" view, so in the content module I see this phrase too.... But that is not needed...
I found the file where is this output located "administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\cart.php"... but I don't want to change it.
what should I do?
I show this on the screenshot.
If I override "quantity" view, so in the content module I see this phrase too.... But that is not needed...
I found the file where is this output located "administrator\components\com_hikashop\helpers\cart.php"... but I don't want to change it.
what should I do?
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39698
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to override "add to cart" button?
Instead of overriding the quantity view file, you should override the show_default (show before 1.5.6) view file and add your text after:
<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main">
<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds