- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
on checkout clicking product link
14 years 7 months ago #39539
by Mat
on checkout clicking product link was created by Mat
Hi Nic,
On the checkout I have set it up to show one item per one quantity (so if they have 5 items they appear 5 times). This is because each item has unique product characteristics to capture from the customer.
However when they click on the link to the product the product does not load the fields that they have entered into it. I want the user to see the fields they entered for that product so they can modify them.
I hope that is remotely clear...
Mat
On the checkout I have set it up to show one item per one quantity (so if they have 5 items they appear 5 times). This is because each item has unique product characteristics to capture from the customer.
However when they click on the link to the product the product does not load the fields that they have entered into it. I want the user to see the fields they entered for that product so they can modify them.
I hope that is remotely clear...
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: on checkout clicking product link
Hi,
I see what you mean but I don't see an easy way to do it.
The simplest it to just remove the link to the product in the cart view file.
I see what you mean but I don't see an easy way to do it.
The simplest it to just remove the link to the product in the cart view file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds