- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
I want a discount on top.
14 years 7 months ago #39580
by lhumdin
I want a discount on top. was created by lhumdin
I want a discount on top.
I want to be on the side.
What to do.
I want to be on the side.
What to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39723
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I want a discount on top.
You need to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and move the discount price display block of code before the price display.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lhumdin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43843
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: I want a discount on top.
Please tell me where to find it again, I have to put the code here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43844
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: I want a discount on top.
I have to move the line code and paste it on line.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43980
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: I want a discount on top.
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.7
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<?php
$class ='';
if(!empty($this->row->prices)&& count($this->row->prices)>1){
$class = ' hikashop_product_several_prices';
} ?>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full<?php echo $class; ?>">
<?php
if(empty($this->row->prices)){
echo JText::_('FREE_PRICE');
}else{
$first=true;
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEGINNING');
$i=0;
foreach($this->row->prices as $price){
if($first)$first=false;
else echo JText::_('PRICE_SEPARATOR');
$start = JText::_('PRICE_BEGINNING_'.$i);
if($start!='PRICE_BEGINNING_'.$i){
echo $start;
}
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_with_min_qty hikashop_product_price_for_at_least_'.$price->price_min_quantity.'">';
}
$classes = array('hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_'.$i);
if(!empty($this->row->discount)){
$classes[]='hikashop_product_price_with_discount';
}
if(!empty($this->row->discount)){
if($this->params->get('show_discount')==1){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_discount">'.JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_START');
if(bccomp($this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,0,5)!==0){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(-1*$this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,$price->price_currency_id);
}elseif(bccomp($this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount,0,5)!==0){
echo -1*$this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount.'%';
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_END').'</span>';
}elseif($this->params->get('show_discount')==2){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_before_discount">'.JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_START');
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount,$price->price_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('show_original_price') && !empty($price->price_orig_value_without_discount_with_tax)){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_ORIG');
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax') && !empty($price->price_orig_value_without_discount)){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value_without_discount,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_ORIG');
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_END').'</span>';
}elseif($this->params->get('show_discount')=
){
}
}
echo '<span class="'.implode(' ',$classes).'">';
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value,$price->price_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('show_original_price') && !empty($price->price_orig_value)){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_ORIG');
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value_with_tax,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_ORIG');
}
echo '</span> ';
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $this->params->get('per_unit',1)){
if($price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo JText::sprintf('PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT',$price->price_min_quantity);
}else{
echo JText::_('PER_UNIT');
}
}
if($this->params->get('show_price_weight')){
if(!empty($this->element->product_id) && isset($this->row->product_weight) && bccomp($this->row->product_weight,0,3)){
echo JText::_('PRICE_SEPARATOR').'<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_weight_unit">';
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
$weight_price = $price->price_value_with_tax / $this->row->product_weight;
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($weight_price,$price->price_currency_id).' / '.JText::_($this->row->product_weight_unit);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
$weight_price = $price->price_value / $this->row->product_weight;
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($weight_price,$price->price_currency_id).' / '.JText::_($this->row->product_weight_unit);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
echo '</span>';
}
}
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo '</span>';
}
$i++;
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_END');
}
?></span>
my code help me please
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.7
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<?php
$class ='';
if(!empty($this->row->prices)&& count($this->row->prices)>1){
$class = ' hikashop_product_several_prices';
} ?>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full<?php echo $class; ?>">
<?php
if(empty($this->row->prices)){
echo JText::_('FREE_PRICE');
}else{
$first=true;
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEGINNING');
$i=0;
foreach($this->row->prices as $price){
if($first)$first=false;
else echo JText::_('PRICE_SEPARATOR');
$start = JText::_('PRICE_BEGINNING_'.$i);
if($start!='PRICE_BEGINNING_'.$i){
echo $start;
}
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_with_min_qty hikashop_product_price_for_at_least_'.$price->price_min_quantity.'">';
}
$classes = array('hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_'.$i);
if(!empty($this->row->discount)){
$classes[]='hikashop_product_price_with_discount';
}
if(!empty($this->row->discount)){
if($this->params->get('show_discount')==1){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_discount">'.JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_START');
if(bccomp($this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,0,5)!==0){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(-1*$this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,$price->price_currency_id);
}elseif(bccomp($this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount,0,5)!==0){
echo -1*$this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount.'%';
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_END').'</span>';
}elseif($this->params->get('show_discount')==2){
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_price_before_discount">'.JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_START');
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount,$price->price_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('show_original_price') && !empty($price->price_orig_value_without_discount_with_tax)){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_ORIG');
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax') && !empty($price->price_orig_value_without_discount)){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value_without_discount,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_ORIG');
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_DISCOUNT_END').'</span>';
}elseif($this->params->get('show_discount')=
){}
}
echo '<span class="'.implode(' ',$classes).'">';
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value,$price->price_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('show_original_price') && !empty($price->price_orig_value)){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_ORIG');
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value_with_tax,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_ORIG');
}
echo '</span> ';
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $this->params->get('per_unit',1)){
if($price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo JText::sprintf('PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT',$price->price_min_quantity);
}else{
echo JText::_('PER_UNIT');
}
}
if($this->params->get('show_price_weight')){
if(!empty($this->element->product_id) && isset($this->row->product_weight) && bccomp($this->row->product_weight,0,3)){
echo JText::_('PRICE_SEPARATOR').'<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_weight_unit">';
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
$weight_price = $price->price_value_with_tax / $this->row->product_weight;
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($weight_price,$price->price_currency_id).' / '.JText::_($this->row->product_weight_unit);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
$weight_price = $price->price_value / $this->row->product_weight;
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($weight_price,$price->price_currency_id).' / '.JText::_($this->row->product_weight_unit);
}
if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2){
echo JText::_('PRICE_AFTER_TAX');
}
echo '</span>';
}
}
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo '</span>';
}
$i++;
}
echo JText::_('PRICE_END');
}
?></span>
my code help me please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44179
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I want a discount on top.
Hi,
I see that you updated to the latest version which has the prices in the order you want.
Now you don't need to edit that view file.
Just add a translation override like below for your translation file that you can edit as explained there www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END="<br/>"
I see that you updated to the latest version which has the prices in the order you want.
Now you don't need to edit that view file.
Just add a translation override like below for your translation file that you can edit as explained there www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END="<br/>"
The following user(s) said Thank You: lhumdin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44186
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: I want a discount on top.
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds