- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
I want a font that has the page numbers.
14 years 7 months ago #39581
by lhumdin
I want a font that has the page numbers. was created by lhumdin
I want a font that has the page numbers.
I have to do.
I have to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39724
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I want a font that has the page numbers.
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. Please explain more.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39741
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: I want a font that has the page numbers.
i want werd " Price" front number.
The price to be in reverse order.
The image that I attached to that price, I wrote to edit the image itself.
The price to be in reverse order.
The image that I attached to that price, I wrote to edit the image itself.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by lhumdin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I want a font that has the page numbers.
So you want to add text before the prices.
You can do that by adding the override:
PRICE_BEGINNING="Price "
in the override translation area as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
To revert the order of the prices, it's more difficult. You need to edit the file "listing_price" via the menu Display->Views and swap the discount display code and the price display code.
You can do that by adding the override:
PRICE_BEGINNING="Price "
in the override translation area as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
To revert the order of the prices, it's more difficult. You need to edit the file "listing_price" via the menu Display->Views and swap the discount display code and the price display code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds