- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
The pricing for each product is different also.
14 years 7 months ago #39593
by lhumdin
The pricing for each product is different also. was created by lhumdin
The pricing for each product is different also.
in discount
in discount
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39595
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: The pricing for each product is different also.
We will discount the product cost for each product. How do different.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39769
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: The pricing for each product is different also.
Hi,
I'm not sure I understand your question.
You can create discounts via the menu System->Discounts in HikaShop.
If you need different discounts for different products, you will need to use the restriction options available in the commercial editions of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-discount-form.html
I'm not sure I understand your question.
You can create discounts via the menu System->Discounts in HikaShop.
If you need different discounts for different products, you will need to use the restriction options available in the commercial editions of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-discount-form.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: lhumdin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds