- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
More than one price
14 years 7 months ago #39601
by Nello
More than one price was created by Nello
I Nicolas,
If I have more than one price for certain products, it is possible to show some text before price? How to add?
Like this:
From € 1000,00
to € 1500,00
Thank you so much!
If I have more than one price for certain products, it is possible to show some text before price? How to add?
Like this:
From € 1000,00
to € 1500,00
Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39605
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: More than one price
1. Firstly find the category ID of the products category.
2. Got to 'Display' tab, and Choose 'Content Modules' and..
3. Pick the module you want to edit ie. 'Associated products listing for category listing menu XX'.
4. In this there is 'Parameters for Products' on the right hand side.You will see 'Price display method' Choose Price range.
This will now show a price range.
As an extra you will find Under the 'Configuration' settings, picking 'Languages' and clicking the change icon you can change the wording on the ranges as well. I think the correct ones to override are :
PRICE_BEGINNING=""
PRICE_SEPARATOR="<br/>"
PRICE_END=""
2. Got to 'Display' tab, and Choose 'Content Modules' and..
3. Pick the module you want to edit ie. 'Associated products listing for category listing menu XX'.
4. In this there is 'Parameters for Products' on the right hand side.You will see 'Price display method' Choose Price range.
This will now show a price range.
As an extra you will find Under the 'Configuration' settings, picking 'Languages' and clicking the change icon you can change the wording on the ranges as well. I think the correct ones to override are :
PRICE_BEGINNING=""
PRICE_SEPARATOR="<br/>"
PRICE_END=""
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40948
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: More than one price
Hi Nicolas I noted that if I have two prices, the system always show me the highest price as the first.
I tryed to invert the prices in the product panel but nothing changes.
Here an example
www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...aise-longue-lama-921
I tryed to invert the prices in the product panel but nothing changes.
Here an example
www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...aise-longue-lama-921
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Nello.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41177
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: More than one price
if you want to revert the prices display on the product page you can add the code:
$this->row->prices=array_reverse($this->row->prices,true);
at the beginning of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
$this->row->prices=array_reverse($this->row->prices,true);
at the beginning of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nello
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41252
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: More than one price
Hi Nicolas
I modified the file listing_price, and now if I have more than one price all works well,
as you can see here www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...o-e-poltrona-carrera
but if I have a product without price an error occurs, as you can see here
www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show/cid-209/lampada-olivia
I modified the file listing_price, and now if I have more than one price all works well,
as you can see here www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...o-e-poltrona-carrera
but if I have a product without price an error occurs, as you can see here
www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show/cid-209/lampada-olivia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41254
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: More than one price
I solved!
I move the code from the beginning of the file, after the line
if(empty($this->row->prices)){
echo JText::_('FREE_PRICE');
}else{
$this->row->prices=array_reverse($this->row->prices,true);
I move the code from the beginning of the file, after the line
if(empty($this->row->prices)){
echo JText::_('FREE_PRICE');
}else{
$this->row->prices=array_reverse($this->row->prices,true);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds