Skip to main content

AcyMailing

More
14 years 7 months ago #39752 by knh15
AcyMailing was created by knh15
How did I aktivate my AcyMailing please? I can't find out to get started with it

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #39754 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: AcyMailing
You need to install AcyMailing first:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/6...mailing.html#install

You can download it here:
www.acyba.com/en/download.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40023 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Re: AcyMailing
I thought that AcyMailing was in the Business Package. Do I have to by it first?

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40223 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: AcyMailing
The plugin to integrate with AcyMailing, yes.
AcyMailing itself needs to be downloaded separately on that page:
www.acyba.com/en/download.html
Then, you can install it on your website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: knh15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum