- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Billing Address Not Transmitted to PayPal
- arashsayadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39845
by arashsayadi
Billing Address Not Transmitted to PayPal was created by arashsayadi
I've configured the PayPal module so that Customer Address is set to Billing Address and Address Override is set to No. Whenever I am redirected to the PayPal page, only my email, name and phone are displayed in the PayPal billing form.
What could cause this? How would I be able to resolve it?
What could cause this? How would I be able to resolve it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40002
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Billing Address Not Transmitted to PayPal
It's probably because you don't have the address override activated so PayPal doesn't use the address from HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- arashsayadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40618
by arashsayadi
Replied by arashsayadi on topic Re: Billing Address Not Transmitted to PayPal
You are correct. I didn't have Address Override turned on. I used to have it turned on, but that produces an error when PayPal launches. This is what I get from PayPal when I DO have Address Override turned on:
"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."
I've set the Customer address to "Billing address." and No shipping is set to No.
"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."
I've set the Customer address to "Billing address." and No shipping is set to No.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40797
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Billing Address Not Transmitted to PayPal
What if you activate the "no shipping" option ?
Also, please ask PayPal's support. If PayPal produces such errors, there is nothing we can do. The error usually happens when the address you entered as a user is not valid for PayPal. That can happen for example if you set your city in the street area.
Also, please ask PayPal's support. If PayPal produces such errors, there is nothing we can do. The error usually happens when the address you entered as a user is not valid for PayPal. That can happen for example if you set your city in the street area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- arashsayadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40933
by arashsayadi
Replied by arashsayadi on topic Re: Billing Address Not Transmitted to PayPal
Thanks that did it. For anybody else's reference, this combination worked under the PayPal payment configuration:
1. Customer address set to Billing address
2. Address override set to Yes
3. No shipping set to Yes
Thanks for all of your help.
1. Customer address set to Billing address
2. Address override set to Yes
3. No shipping set to Yes
Thanks for all of your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds