- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
Payment method showed twice
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39854
by shiri
Payment method showed twice was created by shiri
Hi,
I don't know why the payment method is showing twice in the checkout window?
Thank you
I don't know why the payment method is showing twice in the checkout window?
Thank you
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by shiri.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39855
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment method showed twice
That's a bug. Go in your database with phpmyadmin and empty the table jos_hikashop_payment
Then, reconfigure your paypal plugin in HikaShop and you should be fine.
Then, reconfigure your paypal plugin in HikaShop and you should be fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39857
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Payment method showed twice
Nicolas you are so fast in answering questions...I love it..thanks a lot for your quick support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39860
by shiri
Replied by shiri on topic Re: Payment method showed twice
Thank you...I did it and it works perfectly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds