- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Order status not changing...
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have tried several payment plugins/ real and in sandbox mode (Paypal modules and iDeal modules) but when I pay for an order (payment is confirmed by the payment systems such as ideal or paypal) I am returned to a white page. The url I see is something like:
www.domain.nl/index.php?option=com_hikas...pl=component&lang=nl
1st problem: I have configured a redirect after checkout but the redirect page is not appearing.
2nd problem: When I look at hikasop back end I can see the order with status "created". It does not show status "confirmed". What is needed to get this changed automatically to confirmed? I expect the above url has sometging to do with this and clearly someting is not working...
Hope someboday can hlep explaining what I miss or need to do still as I am out of options. I have to say I like the Hikashop but this is blocking my site from going life unfortunately.
I am running Hikashop 1.5.6 on Joomla 2.5
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
it is:
/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify&order_id=51&order_code=JcIEhWjY5kSm6tciI60RTP3pMJdKN¬if_payment=idealcheckoutpaypal&tmpl=component&lang=nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify&order_id=52&order_code=lw9O51qOmYpO7ySjQwmT0NYHPxiHx¬if_payment=idealcheckoutideal&tmpl=component&lang=nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, none of the links you posted come from the PayPal plugin. The PayPal notification URL is somrething like that:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=en
With PayPal, that URL is not seen by the user.
PayPal directs to the after_end view layout of HikaShop after the payment on PayPal website.
So it seems that your problem is with the ideal payment plugin. We didn't develop it as it was developed by a 3rd party developer. Please contact its support for help regarding the ideal plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Thanka for your quick reply...
I just did a real paypal purchase through my website. Indeed I am redirected to a visible url now.. The url I get now is:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=53&Itemid=147&tx=7A946821HU3565L&st=Completed&amt=1.00&cc=EUR&cm=&item_number=
However when I look at the orders overview I still see the order status as "created" and not confirmed as I would have expected. What is causing this?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I have seen that article and i did check about numerous times, but I do not believe my website is suffering of any of the issues:
1. Your website is on localhost (ie. not accessible from the Internet). PayPal can only send payment notifications to HikaShop if your website is accessible from the outside.
- It is not on local host and it is accessible form the internet
2. Your website is protected by an .htaccess which only allows the access when the correct username/password is entered. PayPal doesn't know the username/password of your .htaccess and thus cannot contact HikaShop.
- I have only the default Joomla htaccess
3. You changed your .htaccess file to add rules to increase your website security and it doesn't allow PayPal servers to send the notifications. You should try to remove them to see if it works.
- I have only the default Joomla htaccess
4. Your website is in maintenance and only accessible for users with an administrator account. PayPal won't be able to contact HikaShop because Joomla won't authorize him.
- No it is fully working with the front-end.
The option "allow payment notifications from paypal" of the PayPal is turned off. You should turn it on.
- It is turned on
You changed the IPs in the PayPal IPs option of the PayPal plugin.
- These are the IP's I have configured. I believe these are the default ones? :
173.0.84.*,66.211.169.*,66.211.170.*,173.0.82.*
You have a security component which forbids scripts to contact your website. You should ask a solution from your security component provider.
- I did not install any additional security components...
So you cans ee I am completely out of options... Do you have another suggestion?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If no, these are the only possibilities.
If yes, then was does the email says ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I got an email from "sendmail@paypal.com" indicating that I have received a payment and that I can proceed shipping the order.
One thing i notice is that it says: Invoice-description: 53.
In Hikashop I see that the ID of the order is indeed 53, but the Order nr is C5H3
So the paypal ID is not the same als the Hikashop invoice nr, but it does correspond with the ID nr in Hikashop.....
Is this perhaps the reason why the order is not set to "confirmed" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The id difference is not relevant to that issue.
If the payment log shows that message "Could not load any order for your notification " with the order id at the end, it means that there is a high possiblity that it has been filtered out before reaching HikaShop.
Do you have a SEF component which would redirect non SEF URLs to SEFed URLs ? That could explain why the paypal notification lost the payment information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Where are these notifications sent to and how? (What url and with what content?)
Also I did not install any SEF tools etc... It is just out of the box joomla deployment still...
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=en
with all the PayPal information including the result of the transaction in the POST.
Apparently, since the order id is not in the POST when it reaches HikaShop, there is something which filters the POST for some reasons before HikaShop.
That's why I was thinking about SEF.
What if you enter the URL in your browser:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=en&invoice=XXX
where XXX is the id of the order (not the order number but the id) ? Do you get a payment notification email from HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChupaCabra1234
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I did some additional testing.. below a detailed overview on the actions and findings.
paypal url before payment (this appears as the url when pressing the paypal pay button):
www.paypal.com/nl/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_fl...QlSUY5MBUiYrfWBwDrT-
AyAyT8k56JaPdwliuO3mWNi3kBpAnJke&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b08198394a36eb091078947b44ba9
hikashop: ordernr: D6A9 and id = 69
http://url/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=show&cid[]=69&Itemid=147 This is the info in the email I receive as customer from the shop
Paypal payed url:
www.paypal.com/nl/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_fl...1FYVWIkYKU4P43XODSC-
q7uiy&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b08198394a36eb091078947b44ba9
return url website:
http://url/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=69&Itemid=147&tx=8W519209436245448&st=Completed&amt=1.00&cc=EUR&cm=&item_number=
when I type the url as you suggested with order id 69 I get a 403 Access Forbidden error
when I type the url with the order id D6A9 I get a blanc page and nothing happens....
I do get an email from the webshop that paypal could not validate the ip-nr so I added my own IP-nr in the accepted IP field and typed the id=69 url again... This time the page remained
blanc. But then I got the following email frompaypal:
Hello,
A paypal notification was refused because it could not be verified by the paypal server
Controleer de documentatie voor dit geval op www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...pal-error#invalidtnx
Deze melding heeft betrekking op order D6A9 via de website http://url/ Orderdetails kunnen worden bekeken door op onderstaande link te klikken nadat er is ingelogd:
www.url/administrator/index.php?option=c...ask=edit&order_id=69
Still the order remains with status "created" and I do get emails from paypal that the payment was successfull. I still did not get an email from Hikashop confirming the order. The order status still remains at "created".
I hope this helps identifying the issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
From what you're telling us, it seems that you have the IPN notifications deactivated in your PayPal account.
1. You can try to toggle the "return method" parameter of HikaShop. That might help.
2. You can check that the ipn notification are activated in your paypal account:
cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-c...howto_admin_IPNSetup
The HikaShop IPN URL should be:
yourwebsite.com/index.php?option=com_hik...pl=component&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- even turned Joomla SEF and URL rewrite off
- turned on the IPN stuff in the Sandbox
- added an extra range of Paypal servers to the payment plugin
- toggled the Return Method
- turned on Debuging (result is no output created)
This is what I see in my accesslogs:
173.0.82.126 - - [03/Jun/2012:22:41:59 +0200] "POST /index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang=nl&Itemid=730 HTTP/1.0" 403 1495 "-" "-"
Also I receive the notification emails from paypal stating they could not connect to the payment verification server, and the order status is not updated.
I use the default Joomla htaccess files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you get that line in the access log, it means that PayPal is triggering the notification. However, there is something which either redirects the request to another URL or block the notification before reaching HikaShop.
It can be caused by:
- the joomla language filter plugin => try to deactivate it
- SEF components redirecting non SEF URLs => try to turn off that option
- the MobileJoomla plugin which wrongly redirects the URL in that case => try to deactivate it
- "firewall" or security components which can block such requests => try to dactivate them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- language filter > turned off, also unpublished second language
- No SEF components other then default Joomla, also turned that one of just to be sure
- MobileJoomla, I don't use that plugin. I have a JAT3 framework based template, I use a single layout/template for all useragents
- no other security software I know of is installed or activated. Just a default cPanel on a Godaddy VPS. So if that was the problem I guess someone else already had a solution
However, I did see some errors come up in the php logs:
[04-Jun-2012 13:05:09 UTC] PHP Warning: fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to ssl://www.sandbox.paypal.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in /home/dutch/public_html_accp/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 264
I don't have any SSL certificates installed on this domain.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.