- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
how to complete the registration step?
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40203
by Mat
how to complete the registration step? was created by Mat
Hi Nic,
The product this time requires capturing information about the user and I store this information with the product. At registration time I would like to register the user so that they don't have to enter the information again.
What would be the code to register a user?
Mat
At the moment what I do is store the values in the querystring (sessions later) and add them to the register form....
The product this time requires capturing information about the user and I store this information with the product. At registration time I would like to register the user so that they don't have to enter the information again.
What would be the code to register a user?
Mat
At the moment what I do is store the values in the querystring (sessions later) and add them to the register form....
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Mat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40405
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to complete the registration step?
Hi,
You want to trigger the registration of a user ?
Then you should look at the code we use in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php in the fucntion register.
It's not really linked to HikaShop... We just call Joomla library's functions with the appropriate data so that Joomla can do the registration.
You want to trigger the registration of a user ?
Then you should look at the code we use in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php in the fucntion register.
It's not really linked to HikaShop... We just call Joomla library's functions with the appropriate data so that Joomla can do the registration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds