- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Discount question
14 years 7 months ago #40297
by zvone
Discount question was created by zvone
Hi,
I have products which have multiple prices. For the example one product have:
1. Regular price
2. Price for particular usergroup
3. Price for ordering atleast X products
I want to add discount only on "1. Regular price"? Is this possible? I tried adding discount, but it adds on all prices.
Thank you in advance.
I have products which have multiple prices. For the example one product have:
1. Regular price
2. Price for particular usergroup
3. Price for ordering atleast X products
I want to add discount only on "1. Regular price"? Is this possible? I tried adding discount, but it adds on all prices.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40356
by zvone
Replied by zvone on topic Re: Discount question
BUMP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40486
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount question
That's not possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds