Price on Product page only shows inc vat ?
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40406
by rikatos
Price on Product page only shows inc vat ? was created by rikatos
Hi All
I have so far only used Hikashop as a quotation system, very sucessfully, but now need to look at using it for showing RRP prices.
So I set up a new joomla (2.5) and installed Hikashop on it. I setup the basics for UK and added a product. I modify the lang file to reflect inc vat and ex vat on the product listing in category.
But when I click on the product the Product Page itself only shows the inc VAT price. I would have thought by selecting show both for products (like the product does in the listing) the product page would have shown this as well ?
Any advise? searched everywhere but it seems this is set ?
I have so far only used Hikashop as a quotation system, very sucessfully, but now need to look at using it for showing RRP prices.
So I set up a new joomla (2.5) and installed Hikashop on it. I setup the basics for UK and added a product. I modify the lang file to reflect inc vat and ex vat on the product listing in category.
But when I click on the product the Product Page itself only shows the inc VAT price. I would have thought by selecting show both for products (like the product does in the listing) the product page would have shown this as well ?
Any advise? searched everywhere but it seems this is set ?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40585
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price on Product page only shows inc vat ?
Hi,
For the product pages, it's a separate setting that can be found in the Display tab of the configuration with the same name "show taxed prices".
For the product pages, it's a separate setting that can be found in the Display tab of the configuration with the same name "show taxed prices".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds