Skip to main content

2 questions

More
14 years 7 months ago #40559 by knh15
2 questions was created by knh15
1 All the icons in the configuration is gone and the radio buttons in the settings are wrong. Can someone explain me what to do to them back in place.
see attachment



2 When I look at my prices in my Webshop, it says DKK25 .... How do I remove the 25, so it only has DKK.
Please See attachment and link

kemnitz.dk/index.php/seneste-nyheder

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40716 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 2 questions
Hi

1. If the images are not displaying it's easier that you deactivated or deleted the hikashop CSS and deleted the icons themselves. So please check in the Display tab of the configuration that you have a CSS file selected in the CSS area options.

2. It seems that you already found out the problem as I didn't see that on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40731 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Re: 2 questions
Thanks for your answer Nicholas.

I'm sorry, but I does not understand what you mean. I'm probably too new to Hikashop and css is not my strong point.

Please, Can I get you to explain it a little more detailed

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40732 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Re: 2 questions
Now I find it..... ;)

Thank you Nicolas

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum