- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Set a minimum date of birth
14 years 7 months ago #40601
by usafadmin
Set a minimum date of birth was created by usafadmin
I need to limit user registration on my site to users that are 13 years of age or older. I've created the date of birth field.. however the only filtering options that I have been able to find are past dates, future dates or all dates. How can I accomplish this??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40617
by spoonbow
It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.
Replied by spoonbow on topic Re: Set a minimum date of birth
I don't know if this will work for you, but I used
SplashR
to control access to an alcohol-related website. Simple module that displays either a full page or thickbox splash page with configurable text and links. Configurable per page or per visit, cookie-based. Non-commercial, good support, just works.
Matt
Matt
It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds