- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
use Hika registration only
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40637
by thomas.boepple
use Hika registration only was created by thomas.boepple
I have registration for new users disabled in Joomla 1.7
I would like to use the Hika registration/login to create a new user - only for the shop.
How do I do that?
I have tried but only get to:
Login or create a new account
Registration
Registration not allowed
Also, can the user name be the email address i.e. can I cut the field username as a necessary field?
Thank you for your help in advance
Thomas
I would like to use the Hika registration/login to create a new user - only for the shop.
How do I do that?
I have tried but only get to:
Login or create a new account
Registration
Registration not allowed
Also, can the user name be the email address i.e. can I cut the field username as a necessary field?
Thank you for your help in advance
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: use Hika registration only
If the registration is not allowed, HikaShop won't allow your users to create a new account.
An alternative which might work for you is to always use the HikaShop registration screen instead of the joomla one. You can do that by installing and publishing that plugin:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-register.html#37624
If you want that the username is the email of the user, you should change the Registration option of the configuration of HikaShop to "simplified registration".
An alternative which might work for you is to always use the HikaShop registration screen instead of the joomla one. You can do that by installing and publishing that plugin:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-register.html#37624
If you want that the username is the email of the user, you should change the Registration option of the configuration of HikaShop to "simplified registration".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds