- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping cost configuration
14 years 7 months ago #40799
by Georg
Shipping cost configuration was created by Georg
Hi, I have two guestions about shipping configuration
Greetings
- I usually sell in germany but some customers come from abroad. for Example how do I setup the shipping costs for Austria. I thought I use the prefix for Austria A but thats not working. Any suggestions?
- I would like that the shoppers can come to my place and grab the items on their own. I configured Selbstabholung with no costs but it is not shown during checkout. At least it should show up everytime a customer buys something
Greetings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41007
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping cost configuration
1. Create new shipping methods for the Austria zone. I don't see why that would be a problem ?
2. Could you do a screenshot of the options of your shipping method so that we can see how you set it up ?
2. Could you do a screenshot of the options of your shipping method so that we can see how you set it up ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41011
by Georg
Replied by Georg on topic Re: Shipping cost configuration
Hi,
there is the screenshot. Do I need the Steuerzone? (tax zone)If I need it it s just a question how to configure then the shippingfees for Europe.
I tried to make e testbuy with an Austrian Adress but I didn´t got the shipping method It was still the shipping method I conigured for German sellers
greetings!
there is the screenshot. Do I need the Steuerzone? (tax zone)If I need it it s just a question how to configure then the shippingfees for Europe.
I tried to make e testbuy with an Austrian Adress but I didn´t got the shipping method It was still the shipping method I conigured for German sellers
greetings!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41190
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping cost configuration
Yes, you should set the zone in the shipping method.
Also, make sure that all your products have a weight.
Also, make sure that all your products have a weight.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41935
by Georg
Replied by Georg on topic Re: Shipping cost configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42066
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping cost configuration
The way you configured that shipping method it will only display if the zip code of the address of the user is between AUT0000 and AUT9999.
Looking at that page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_codes_in_Austria you should not have any prefix since autria zip codes don't have any prefix.
Looking at that page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_codes_in_Austria you should not have any prefix since autria zip codes don't have any prefix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Georg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds