- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
How to change image size on product page
14 years 7 months ago #41166
by karolko
How to change image size on product page was created by karolko
Nicolas,
If I want to change image size on product page, which css file should I look for? What would be the code to do it?
Thanks,
Karol
If I want to change image size on product page, which css file should I look for? What would be the code to do it?
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41330
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change image size on product page
You should go in the Files tab of the configuration and change the options "Product page image width/height"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41345
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Re: How to change image size on product page
Nicolas,
That configuration will change image size both on product list AND product page. I do want to have option for different image thumbnail sizes on those pages (100x100 for product list and 200x200 for product page).
Is there a way to achieve such setting?
Thanks,
Karol
That configuration will change image size both on product list AND product page. I do want to have option for different image thumbnail sizes on those pages (100x100 for product list and 200x200 for product page).
Is there a way to achieve such setting?
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41347
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Re: How to change image size on product page
Allright, upgraded to latest and greatest, problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds