- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping based on order quantity....
14 years 7 months ago #41208
by TheEdge
Shipping based on order quantity.... was created by TheEdge
Hi,
- HikaShop Business 1.5.6
I have a single product that I need to ship. The shipping is based on the quantity of product purchased. So if a client buys a quantity of 5 they get charged 5 * $2 = $10 shipping fees. If they buy 36 then 36 * 2 = $72 in shipping.
I am using the "HikaShop manual shipping plugin" at present. Can I accomplish my required functionality with this plugin or do I have to use a different one?
- HikaShop Business 1.5.6
I have a single product that I need to ship. The shipping is based on the quantity of product purchased. So if a client buys a quantity of 5 they get charged 5 * $2 = $10 shipping fees. If they buy 36 then 36 * 2 = $72 in shipping.
I am using the "HikaShop manual shipping plugin" at present. Can I accomplish my required functionality with this plugin or do I have to use a different one?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41328
by TheEdge
Replied by TheEdge on topic Re: Shipping based on order quantity....
Bump!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41386
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping based on order quantity....
You can use this plugin.
Set a weight of 1kg to your product.
Then, create several manual shipping methods with weight restrictions like that:
from 0 to 1.5kg => $2
from 1.5 to 2.5kg => $4
from 2.5 to 3.5kg => $6
from 3.5 to 4.5kg => $8
from 4.5 to 5.5kg => $10
..etc...
Only the relevant shipping method will be displayed on the checkout.
Set a weight of 1kg to your product.
Then, create several manual shipping methods with weight restrictions like that:
from 0 to 1.5kg => $2
from 1.5 to 2.5kg => $4
from 2.5 to 3.5kg => $6
from 3.5 to 4.5kg => $8
from 4.5 to 5.5kg => $10
..etc...
Only the relevant shipping method will be displayed on the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds