Skip to main content

Send email with tax invoice upon order completion.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41360 by TheEdge
Hi,

I am sure I am missing something obvious, but how can I configure the shop so that it will send the tax invoice for the sale once the payment plugin has processed the payment successfully?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41528 by nicolas
Hi,

The tax invoice ? There is no tax invoice generated by HikaShop.

The order details are included in the order confirmation email which is sent once the order is confirmed. That's done automatically.
If you want to include a PDF of the invoice in the email, there is no solution for that for now but we're working on something for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum