- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Confused, help!. Out of stock products.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41363
by ssaxton
Confused, help!. Out of stock products. was created by ssaxton
Hi,
No matter what I do I cannot get Hikashop to stop displaying out of stock products that have variants.
Here is the issue. If the product has variants and I set the main products quantity to "unlimited" then it shows whether or not the variants have items in stock. If I set the main product to "zero", then it does not show up regardless how much quantity the variants have. Is there a way around this?
Thanks,
Steve
No matter what I do I cannot get Hikashop to stop displaying out of stock products that have variants.
Here is the issue. If the product has variants and I set the main products quantity to "unlimited" then it shows whether or not the variants have items in stock. If I set the main product to "zero", then it does not show up regardless how much quantity the variants have. Is there a way around this?
Thanks,
Steve
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by ssaxton.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Confused, help!. Out of stock products.
Hi,
Make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop and set the real quantity in the main product (the sum of all the variants).
Then, when the variants are bought/refunded, the main product quantity should change at the same time as the variant quantity changes and thus it should work like you want.
Make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop and set the real quantity in the main product (the sum of all the variants).
Then, when the variants are bought/refunded, the main product quantity should change at the same time as the variant quantity changes and thus it should work like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41745
by ssaxton
Replied by ssaxton on topic Re: Confused, help!. Out of stock products.
Thanks and Sorry for late reply.
Just one more thing; Can you tell me how to alter the text for "No Stock"?
Thanks
Steve
Just one more thing; Can you tell me how to alter the text for "No Stock"?
Thanks
Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41746
by ssaxton
Replied by ssaxton on topic Re: Confused, help!. Out of stock products.
Nevermind, found it in the languages file under configuration.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds