Skip to main content

Order Custom Field

More
14 years 7 months ago #41392 by hipodav
Order Custom Field was created by hipodav
Hai,
I just purchased Essential Hika Shop because I need to have the "Order Custom Field" where customer can input their personalized name in the product page before the add to cart button.

But in Display->Custom fields, in the table, I only find "Address, User, Product and Category". I can't find "Order" or "Item" in the Table.

Can you guide me?

Thanks much..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41581 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order Custom Field
That's normal. These custom fields are only in the Business edition:
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/business.html

Custom fields for orders, items and entries as well as custom file type

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum