- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
How to edit list format on products page?
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41405
by adam
How to edit list format on products page? was created by adam
Hello, thank you guys for making a great shopping cart for joomla!
I need some help. How do I change the view of products? When i add a new product it adds them in list format. I want the products to view accross the page instead of in list format. Can you please point me in the right direction? Here is a look at what I am talking about. www.simmsoutletstore.com/simms-boots
Thank you in advance!
Adam
I need some help. How do I change the view of products? When i add a new product it adds them in list format. I want the products to view accross the page instead of in list format. Can you please point me in the right direction? Here is a look at what I am talking about. www.simmsoutletstore.com/simms-boots
Thank you in advance!
Adam
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by adam.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41407
by adam
Replied by adam on topic Re: How to edit list format on products page?
When i change layout on the products page in the backend it does not change the view of the products front end. Can someone help?
Thanks,
Adam
Thanks,
Adam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41413
by adam
Replied by adam on topic Re: How to edit list format on products page?
Fixed it! New to the system... Bump!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41607
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to edit list format on products page?
So is everything ok now ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48067
by adam
Replied by adam on topic Re: How to edit list format on products page?
Yes, this problem is solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds