White side
14 years 7 months ago #41489
by knh15
Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem
White side was created by knh15
What goes wrong. When I typed in a product in my cateroi and click save, my side get white and I can see all komandoerne as link. please How can I fix it?
Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41623
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: White side
That means that the CSS could not be loaded on that page.
I don't know why though.
Do you have an error message at the end of that page ?
If not, could you increase the "error reporting" option of the configuration of joomla and try again ? That might give some errors enabling us to understand why you have the problem.
I don't know why though.
Do you have an error message at the end of that page ?
If not, could you increase the "error reporting" option of the configuration of joomla and try again ? That might give some errors enabling us to understand why you have the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds