- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
Decimal Point in Currency
14 years 7 months ago #41596
by jacorr27
Decimal Point in Currency was created by jacorr27
Hi Nicolas,
I am having trouble with the pricing display.
I've inserted a price of $19.95 (Australian Dollars) and it's displaying on my website as $20.
In the currency I do have a decimal point defined, but it's not displaying.
I am using HikaShop 1.5.6 - full edition.
Thanks in advance,
Jacqueline
I am having trouble with the pricing display.
I've inserted a price of $19.95 (Australian Dollars) and it's displaying on my website as $20.
In the currency I do have a decimal point defined, but it's not displaying.
I am using HikaShop 1.5.6 - full edition.
Thanks in advance,
Jacqueline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41712
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Decimal Point in Currency
Hi,
Please do a screenshot of your currency settings.
Please do a screenshot of your currency settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41789
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Decimal Point in Currency
Please see screenshot of my Australian dollar settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41870
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Decimal Point in Currency
In your currency options, you set "international fractional digits" and "national fractional digits" to 0. That's means that there are no decimals displayed.
Please set them back to 2 and it will work like you want.
Please set them back to 2 and it will work like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds