- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 2
Discounts
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41637
by bendraper
I have migrated a (very) small shop from Virtumart to Hikashop and I love Hikashop.
The shop only has a few items in it at the minute as I want to make sure that the site works before I go about stocking up.
The only thing that I cannot get working is discounts.
I know that I need to upgrade to a commercial version of hikashop to get the really good discount functionality, however I can't seem to even get it work in a basic way!
The discount just doesn't apply to the products, other than one product. I just don't understand.
the shop is at www.lilybshop.co.uk/
the discount is applied generally, but the only product it applies to is the goodlookers zebra reading glasses.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Kind regards
Ben
The shop only has a few items in it at the minute as I want to make sure that the site works before I go about stocking up.
The only thing that I cannot get working is discounts.
I know that I need to upgrade to a commercial version of hikashop to get the really good discount functionality, however I can't seem to even get it work in a basic way!
The discount just doesn't apply to the products, other than one product. I just don't understand.
the shop is at www.lilybshop.co.uk/
the discount is applied generally, but the only product it applies to is the goodlookers zebra reading glasses.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Kind regards
Ben
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by bendraper.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41763
by bendraper
Replied by bendraper on topic Re: Discounts
I've fixed it now, but it required an upgade to the starter edition - which I was going to do anyway.
If anyone is searching and finds this the problem appears to have been that when importing from virtumart the discount rule imported and got stuck on one product - any other discounts created were similarly stuck. the Starter package does not enable you to select discounts per product so there was no way to tell that this had happened.
I'm sure if you experiance the same problem then there would be an SQL hack that could remove the offending data, but it's easier to just buy the Essential version of the shop and have better functionality as well
Great product
Thanks
Ben
If anyone is searching and finds this the problem appears to have been that when importing from virtumart the discount rule imported and got stuck on one product - any other discounts created were similarly stuck. the Starter package does not enable you to select discounts per product so there was no way to tell that this had happened.
I'm sure if you experiance the same problem then there would be an SQL hack that could remove the offending data, but it's easier to just buy the Essential version of the shop and have better functionality as well
Great product
Thanks
Ben
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41813
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discounts
Thank you for sharing the solution. Indeed, the discounts restrictions won't apply with the Starter edition. Upgrading to the Essential edition was the good call. Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds