- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping fee and total disappearing / Solved
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41798
by karaseye
Shipping fee and total disappearing / Solved was created by karaseye
Hi! The cart displayed in my checkout process is working perfectly until I remove an item. When I do so, the total (before shipping) and the shipping fee disappear, leaving only the whole total that is wrong (doesn't include the shipping fee).
I recently upgrade to Hikashop Essential but I don't think that is the problem as the upgrade went very smoothly and I didn't have any issue because of it. Also, I thought it might be due to the changes I made on the view file of the cart, therefore I went back to the original file and the problem is still there. So this is not the problem either...
Could you please help me?
Thanks in advance!
Alex
I recently upgrade to Hikashop Essential but I don't think that is the problem as the upgrade went very smoothly and I didn't have any issue because of it. Also, I thought it might be due to the changes I made on the view file of the cart, therefore I went back to the original file and the problem is still there. So this is not the problem either...
Could you please help me?
Thanks in advance!
Alex
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by karaseye. Reason: Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41985
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping fee and total disappearing / Solved
You solved it ?
What was the solution ?
I'm thinking about activating the "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" option of the configuration. IS that what you did ?
What was the solution ?
I'm thinking about activating the "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" option of the configuration. IS that what you did ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41988
by karaseye
Replied by karaseye on topic Re: Shipping fee and total disappearing / Solved
I changed the workflow and added shipping. Apparently that was the issue even though there was only one shipping mode and I had selected default shipping mode.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds