- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
Remove pricing from just one category
- bluetonguedesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #41917
by bluetonguedesigns
Remove pricing from just one category was created by bluetonguedesigns
Hi.
I need to remove pricing from just one category. I have removed it in the module settings so when looking at the products in the category view, no prices, but click on the product and the price is back. Is there a way to just remove prices for just one category, specifically in the product view mode?
Cheers
I need to remove pricing from just one category. I have removed it in the module settings so when looking at the products in the category view, no prices, but click on the product and the price is back. Is there a way to just remove prices for just one category, specifically in the product view mode?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #42031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove pricing from just one category
The option for the price display on the product page is indeed global to all the products.
However, if you don't enter any prices for your products, the system will display "free" instead of a price. Then, you can override the text "free" to whatever you need:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
However, if you don't enter any prices for your products, the system will display "free" instead of a price. Then, you can override the text "free" to whatever you need:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetonguedesigns
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bluetonguedesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 121
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #42041
by bluetonguedesigns
Replied by bluetonguedesigns on topic Re: Remove pricing from just one category
Thanks Nicolas.
I remember ages ago but cannot find it now, there was some info on moving where the pricing info sits on the product page, this person wants all that under the image and the image centred instead. What file am I changing?
Cheers
I remember ages ago but cannot find it now, there was some info on moving where the pricing info sits on the product page, this person wants all that under the image and the image centred instead. What file am I changing?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove pricing from just one category
It's the file "show_default" (or "show" before 1.5.6) of the "product" view that you need to edit for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds