Latest addes items on frontpage
14 years 7 months ago #41952
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Latest addes items on frontpage was created by gasoline
I want on my homepage a (small) list of latest added products but I can't see how.
Anybody any idea?
Anybody any idea?
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42105
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Latest addes items on frontpage
You can do like we did on our demo website:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=71&lang=en
And the hikashop options of the module (you need to log on the back end first):
www.demo.hikashop.com/administrator/inde...odules&task=edit&cid []=74
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=71&lang=en
And the hikashop options of the module (you need to log on the back end first):
www.demo.hikashop.com/administrator/inde...odules&task=edit&cid []=74
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42108
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Re: Latest addes items on frontpage
Ahha, so it's basicly very simpel
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds