- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Custom field - sample input text
14 years 6 months ago #42102
by jcwerb
Custom field - sample input text was created by jcwerb
Hi,
I was wondering if it's possible to enter some 'sample' text in a custom field input box to give customers an example of what to fill in? Please see attached image to show you what I mean.
With many thanks for your help,
Johanna
I was wondering if it's possible to enter some 'sample' text in a custom field input box to give customers an example of what to fill in? Please see attached image to show you what I mean.
With many thanks for your help,
Johanna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42275
by jcwerb
Replied by jcwerb on topic Re: Custom field - sample input text
Hi,
Anyone would know how to do this? If it can be done of course. Any help much appreciated or just a 'can't be done' message if I am asking the impossible
Thank you,
Johanna
Anyone would know how to do this? If it can be done of course. Any help much appreciated or just a 'can't be done' message if I am asking the impossible
Thank you,
Johanna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42322
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom field - sample input text
When you edit a custom field via the menu Display->Custom fields, you have the option called "default" where you can enter the default value of the custom field, or "sample text" as you're calling it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds