- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Products not liking to categories
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42158
by JPchennet01
Products not liking to categories was created by JPchennet01
Hi all,
I have an issue thats doing my head in? We have set up this site and the categories are displaying the products perfectly, the links where working fine . . . until the other day. Now the links between the categories and the products seem to be broken?
beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/products/...g-fins-a-accessories
Not sure what is going on. . . I have been through the documentation but cant find anything - I have been through the configuration and tried to replicate the exact same settings as in the examples but obviously I am missing something. (see screenshot)
Can anyone point me in the right direction? beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/
I would appreciate any thoughts
Cheers
JP
I have an issue thats doing my head in? We have set up this site and the categories are displaying the products perfectly, the links where working fine . . . until the other day. Now the links between the categories and the products seem to be broken?
beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/products/...g-fins-a-accessories
Not sure what is going on. . . I have been through the documentation but cant find anything - I have been through the configuration and tried to replicate the exact same settings as in the examples but obviously I am missing something. (see screenshot)
Can anyone point me in the right direction? beuchatdiving.info/pacificblue/
I would appreciate any thoughts
Cheers
JP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42353
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not liking to categories
Go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module with the id 96. There, turn on the option "link to product page" that you previously turned off and you will be able to click again on the products to access their details.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JPchennet01
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #42375
by JPchennet01
Replied by JPchennet01 on topic Re: Products not liking to categories
Nicolas to the rescue once again.
I updated all the content modules and it works perfectly. Thanks again for the help.
JP
I updated all the content modules and it works perfectly. Thanks again for the help.
JP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds