- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
Re: What can I do to the price change
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42319
by artisanwebandprint
Re: What can I do to the price change was created by artisanwebandprint
Hello,
Thanks for the answer, this was helpful in understanding how the feature works.
I'm curious, I am setting up a site that will be selling photographs. So the price for one characteristic will remain the same for all of the products. For example: a 9" x 12" carbon print will be $500 for all products and a 9" x 12" pizeograph will be $800 for all products. Is there any way to assign this to the characteristic so I do not have to manually add the price for every product?
king.artisanwebandprint.com/portfolio2/p...eijing-ancient-cedar
Thanks,
Dawn
Thanks for the answer, this was helpful in understanding how the feature works.
I'm curious, I am setting up a site that will be selling photographs. So the price for one characteristic will remain the same for all of the products. For example: a 9" x 12" carbon print will be $500 for all products and a 9" x 12" pizeograph will be $800 for all products. Is there any way to assign this to the characteristic so I do not have to manually add the price for every product?
king.artisanwebandprint.com/portfolio2/p...eijing-ancient-cedar
Thanks,
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42470
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: What can I do to the price change
No. but what you can do is to use the copy button on the products listing (business edition) to duplicate your products instead of creating new ones. That way, the characteristics will already be in the products with the price you entered for the original product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
14 years 6 months ago #42471
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic Re: What can I do to the price change
Thanks for the solution!
Dawn
Dawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds