- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
product review
- Schrijfklasje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42390
by Schrijfklasje
product review was created by Schrijfklasje
hi,
I see the possibility to configure Jcomments for product review, but in the forum I read that a more extensive feature to review product would be available. However, I do not see it besides the Jcomments which does not really suit my needs.
I want buying customers to be able to review the product/service they bought with about 3 to 5 properties such:
- service (rate 1 to 5 stars)
- quality (rate 1 to 5 stars)
- cost-benefit (rate 1 to 5 stars)
Am I missing something?
thank you, Damiaan
I see the possibility to configure Jcomments for product review, but in the forum I read that a more extensive feature to review product would be available. However, I do not see it besides the Jcomments which does not really suit my needs.
I want buying customers to be able to review the product/service they bought with about 3 to 5 properties such:
- service (rate 1 to 5 stars)
- quality (rate 1 to 5 stars)
- cost-benefit (rate 1 to 5 stars)
Am I missing something?
thank you, Damiaan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: product review
Hi,
No one requested to handle multiple ratings and we didn't think about that so the comment and rating feature which will be in the next release of HikaShop (next week) won't handle that either.
If you want to have multi rating rapidly in your HikaShop, maybe you could add some integration code to HikaShop "show" file of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views for JReviews which handles that.
They have an integration guide and an extension specifically for that:
docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/downloads/ever...ywhere_2.0_Guide.pdf
docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/JReviews_Everywhere_Add-on
No one requested to handle multiple ratings and we didn't think about that so the comment and rating feature which will be in the next release of HikaShop (next week) won't handle that either.
If you want to have multi rating rapidly in your HikaShop, maybe you could add some integration code to HikaShop "show" file of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views for JReviews which handles that.
They have an integration guide and an extension specifically for that:
docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/downloads/ever...ywhere_2.0_Guide.pdf
docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/JReviews_Everywhere_Add-on
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Schrijfklasje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 6 months ago #42859
by Schrijfklasje
Replied by Schrijfklasje on topic Re: product review
thank you for the reply Nicolas,
I will be looking forward to this new release with the comment/rating function.
Damiaan
I will be looking forward to this new release with the comment/rating function.
Damiaan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds