Skip to main content

One Order, with Multiple Shipments

More
14 years 6 months ago #42393 by tony@10uk.net
Hello,

Is it possible to manage and track multiple shipments for a single order.

For example, if I have a product in stock but another I do not, I would like to be able to fulfill the order by two shipments. This is how Amazon operates.

I thought maybe create multiple status': Ship1, Ship2, Ship3, Fully Shipped. The majority of orders will go straight to fully shipped.

But I can't see a way of controlling which products have been shipped and which have not. I think it is all or nothing.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42396 by nicolas
It's not possible to have more than one shipping method per order in HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum