Clicking Add to cart opens the checkout screen
14 years 6 months ago #42496
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Clicking Add to cart opens the checkout screen was created by jansuhr
I think I've seen this discussed before but I couldn't find it.
Problem is that when I select an item in my shop it is added to the cart module and after a second or two the checkout screen opens up. This forces the customer to via the menus go back to the category to select more items. The products I have in this shop is consumables for large format printers and when customers orders ink they will just need to click the different inks from the product list view.
Site is under development and can be found at hika.colorconsult.se
Jan
Problem is that when I select an item in my shop it is added to the cart module and after a second or two the checkout screen opens up. This forces the customer to via the menus go back to the category to select more items. The products I have in this shop is consumables for large format printers and when customers orders ink they will just need to click the different inks from the product list view.
Site is under development and can be found at hika.colorconsult.se
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42661
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Clicking Add to cart opens the checkout screen
You need to change the option "When a product is added to the cart" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jansuhr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds