- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 2
email invoice small change
14 years 6 months ago #42529
by bendraper
email invoice small change was created by bendraper
I have the Standard version of Hikashop and it works brilliantly
I just have one issue with the email notification looking a bit rubbish which is probably due to my configuration.
I want the link in the email to work rather than display the url
I want the bottom link to the website to be a link and not just the url
Any thoughts what I have done wrong?
Kind regards
Ben
I just have one issue with the email notification looking a bit rubbish which is probably due to my configuration.
I want the link in the email to work rather than display the url
I want the bottom link to the website to be a link and not just the url
Any thoughts what I have done wrong?
Kind regards
Ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42531
by bendraper
Replied by bendraper on topic Re: email invoice small change
ok, I've just looked again and that is not the problem. It seems that I get two emails, one in HTML where the first problem is solved and one in plan text which has the problem.
I want to remove the plan text problem and to ensure that only one email is sent
Also how can I change the subject of the email from "Your order No. E4 is now created at lilybshop.co.uk/ " to remove the url and replace with something else?
Kind regards
Ben
I want to remove the plan text problem and to ensure that only one email is sent
Also how can I change the subject of the email from "Your order No. E4 is now created at lilybshop.co.uk/ " to remove the url and replace with something else?
Kind regards
Ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: email invoice small change
By default when HikaShop sends an email, it sends it in multiple parts. Your email client will be able to display it in HTML or in text as it wants.
If you don't want that, you can turn off the multiple part option of the Email tab of the configuration and HikaShop will only send the HTML version.
If you don't want that, you can turn off the multiple part option of the Email tab of the configuration and HikaShop will only send the HTML version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42685
by bendraper
Replied by bendraper on topic Re: email invoice small change
I had noticed that setting and have changed it to not send multiple parts. but it sends two emails, not a multipart email, even with the multipart set to off.
the site is at www.lilybshop.co.uk , there is a collectin in person and payment on collection options, you can run through a purchase with those options as its only open for testing at the minute.
thanks
ben
the site is at www.lilybshop.co.uk , there is a collectin in person and payment on collection options, you can run through a purchase with those options as its only open for testing at the minute.
thanks
ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: email invoice small change
Both emails are HTML emails.
The first one is sent because the order is created. The second one is sent because the status of the order is changed by the payment plugin.
To deactivate one of the two, you can just unpublish one of the two via the menu System->Emails (Business edition).
The first one is sent because the order is created. The second one is sent because the status of the order is changed by the payment plugin.
To deactivate one of the two, you can just unpublish one of the two via the menu System->Emails (Business edition).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43064
by bendraper
Replied by bendraper on topic Re: email invoice small change
I understand now
But the link in the first one is broken, it doesn't create a link but just writes the link text.
I suppose I will have to go into the files and make the changes manually to the code
Thanks for your help
Kind regards
Ben
But the link in the first one is broken, it doesn't create a link but just writes the link text.
I suppose I will have to go into the files and make the changes manually to the code
Thanks for your help
Kind regards
Ben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds