price text smaller after decimales
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42543
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
price text smaller after decimales was created by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42689
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: price text smaller after decimales
You can do that by adding the code:
$value[1] = '<sup>'.$value[1].'</sup>';
before the code:
$value = implode($locale, $value);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php
Note that this is a core file modification. If you update you will loose it, so be sure to back it up when you update.
$value[1] = '<sup>'.$value[1].'</sup>';
before the code:
$value = implode($locale, $value);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php
Note that this is a core file modification. If you update you will loose it, so be sure to back it up when you update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #42786
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Re: price text smaller after decimales
Thanks for the solution. Will try this tommorrow.
[EDIT]
Workes perfectly
[EDIT]
Workes perfectly
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds