Links in emails
14 years 6 months ago #42705
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Links in emails was created by jansuhr
I would like to make a change to the links that are in the head of the emails that are sent out.
I want to change it so that the ordernumber has the link to the order that is written out in full on the third line.
Same thing with the URL to the site, I want that to have the sitename as a link instead.
Where can I change this?
Thanks
Jan
I want to change it so that the ordernumber has the link to the order that is written out in full on the third line.
Same thing with the URL to the site, I want that to have the sitename as a link instead.
Where can I change this?
Thanks
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Links in emails
You can edit the Email via the menu System->Emails. There you will be able to change the code of the email to suit your needs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jansuhr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42814
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Re: Links in emails
Ok, thanks for pointing me in that direction. I did take look at it before but now I got it 
Here is my changed code that gave me the ordernumber as a link to the orderpage, looks better and I suggest you make it like this in a future release.
Here is my changed code that gave me the ordernumber as a link to the orderpage, looks better and I suggest you make it like this in a future release.
Code:
<?php
$url = $data->order_number;
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('simplified_registration',0)!=2){
$order_link = '<a href='.$data->order_url.'>'.$url.'</a>';
}
echo JText::sprintf('ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE',$order_link,HIKASHOP_LIVE, hikashop_getDate(time(),'%d %B %Y'), hikashop_getDate(time(),'%H:%M'));?>
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds