- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Valid/Invalid Coupons remove shipping
14 years 6 months ago #42815
by austio
Valid/Invalid Coupons remove shipping was created by austio
When adding a valid OR invalid coupon code, the shipping price is removed from the total. I have read that the shipping is removed because the coupon may allow for other shipping options, but my coupons are not set for this, nor do they change the price where other shipping options become possible. I only ever have one shipping option available at time, autoselected based on country or price of cart.
I have a Checkout Workflow of "cart_coupon_login_address_fields_payment_confirm,end"
I have read this post with a very similar issue, but I have the same setting for Autoselect "Only if one method available", which is presented as a solution.
This did not solve my problem. Website is www.rockhartclothing.com .
I have a Checkout Workflow of "cart_coupon_login_address_fields_payment_confirm,end"
I have read this post with a very similar issue, but I have the same setting for Autoselect "Only if one method available", which is presented as a solution.
This did not solve my problem. Website is www.rockhartclothing.com .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42836
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Valid/Invalid Coupons remove shipping
You also need to add the shipping view in the checkout workflow, otherwise, the system won't reselect the shipping after the coupon is added.
You can always hide the shipping selection with some simple CSS code...
You can always hide the shipping selection with some simple CSS code...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds