- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Variant weight round-up
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42905
by wonderwilson
Variant weight round-up was created by wonderwilson
Hi Nicolas,
Just a quick question - which file in display / views do I need to edit to stop mu minimum weight from rounding up - I've fixed it on the main product description, but the variant is still doing it.
Thanks
Darren
Just a quick question - which file in display / views do I need to edit to stop mu minimum weight from rounding up - I've fixed it on the main product description, but the variant is still doing it.
Thanks
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42981
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Variant weight round-up
For the variants, it's the file "show" of the view "product":
Code:
<?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_WEIGHT').': '.rtrim(rtrim($variant->product_weight,'0'),',.').' '.JText::_($variant->product_weight_unit); ?><br />
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #43131
by wonderwilson
Replied by wonderwilson on topic Re: Variant weight round-up
Thanks Nicolas - works a treat!
Darren
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds