Need to show korting/discount.
14 years 6 months ago #42916
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Need to show korting/discount. was created by gasoline
Now (don't look at lay-out still working on that) it's shows price like 44,95 (is discount of 10%). See attached image.
But I want the price to be shown something like [strike]49,95[/strike] for 44,95. Automaticly.
How can I achive that??
But I want the price to be shown something like [strike]49,95[/strike] for 44,95. Automaticly.
How can I achive that??
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43008
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need to show korting/discount.
You need to change the option "show discounted price" in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43054
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Re: Need to show korting/discount.
Working 
Thanks.
I see that if you place a Latest Product module on a page you can individualy change that option for that module. Great.
Thanks.
I see that if you place a Latest Product module on a page you can individualy change that option for that module. Great.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds